翔意数码淘宝店:xynbnb.taobao.com
全国客服电话:010-59000667
地址:北京东城区东兴隆街56号北京商界A座512
ThinkPad产品专业客服 苹果产品专业客服
查看: 10184|回复: 12

[特別企劃]VMware Fusion 使用講解[已经完成]

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-16 16:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大约在一年前,VMware公司宣布将会为自己流行的虚拟化软件VMware,专门开发一款适用于苹果OS X系统平台的版本.自从那时起,他们就稳定地发布着 Vmware Fusion 软件的Beta测试版本.并且每一次新版本的发布,都让我们看到了持续不断的进步.现在,在长达一年的紧张研发之后,VMware公司终于拧上了最后一颗螺栓,向我们隆重推出了 VMware Fusion 1.0正式版.
Junne年中傾情奉獻,敬請期待
Although VMware are the leaders in virtualization software for Windows/Linux/BSD computing platforms, they are playing a game of catchup with Parallels for the OS X platform. I have personally used Parallels since the their early beta period and found it to be an indispensable tool for my MacBook. I did briefly try an early beta version of Vmware Fusion, but found it too unstable for daily use. With that stated I have had the opportunity to use the final product and yes it was impressive.
虽然在Windows/Linux/BSD等多种计算平台上,VMware公司都是虚拟化软件领域中的市场领导者.但是在苹果OS X系统平台之上,他们却在极力试图赶上Parallels软件的领先步伐.从Parallels还处于早期测试版本时起,我个人就一直在使用它.并且发现它简直成为了我MacBook笔记本电脑上的一个不可或缺的工具.而在Vmware Fusion处于早期测试版本的时候,我也曾尝试过使用它.但是却发现它实在是太不稳定,无法胜任日常工作的要求.就这样,怀着不太那么好的第一印象,我现在又有了机会来使用 Vmware Fusion 的最终正式版.不过,这一次它却是让我刮目相看. expose.jpg
For people who have no idea what VMware Fusion is or Parallels or Virtualization technology then you are in for a treat. Programs like VMware Fusion allows multiple operating systems to be installed onto a single host computer. With virtualization software, you don’t have to reboot your computer or worry about the guest operating system (Windows) crashing your entire computer system. Virtualization software on the Mac side has progressed remarkably since the introduction of Parallels for Mac. With Parallels for Mac and Vmware Fusion you can easily run multiple operating systems and have advance features like “Coherency” / “Unity” view modes and even 3D acceleration.
对于那些不清楚 VMware Fusion、Parallels 或是虚拟化技术到底是什么东西的读者来说,下面是你需要了解的一些背景知识.像是 VMware Fusion 这一类的虚拟化程序,能够让用户将多个不同的操作系统安装到同一个主机当中.在虚拟化软件的帮助之下,你再也不必频繁地启动自己的电脑,或是担心某些“客操作系统(Guest operating system)”(诸如WINDOWS)毁坏掉你整个电脑系统了.自从苹果Mac电脑上的 Parallels 软件出现之后,在苹果Mac系统平台上的虚拟化软件就取得了长足的进步.通过在苹果Mac电脑上使用 Parallels 或 Vmware Fusion 软件,你可以非常方便地同时运行多个操作系统,并且使用一些诸如 “统一视图模式(Coherency)”或“单一视图模式(Unity)”的高级功能,甚至还可以享用三维图形加速功能(在虚拟机上玩3D游戏,例如荣誉勋章).
Minimum Requirements for VMware Fusion * An Intel-based Mac (to run 64-bit operating systems, an Intel Mac with a Core 2 Duo or Xeon processor is required) * 512MB of RAM (1 GB or more recommended)1 * 275MB free disk space for VMware Fusion * 1GB free disk space for each virtual machine (10 GB or more recommended) * Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later
安装VMware Fusion软件的最低系统要求: *. 一台基于英特尔硬件构架的苹果Mac电脑(为了运行64位操作系统,你必须配备一台装备了 Core 2 Duo 或 Xeon 中央处理器的英特尔构架苹果 Mac 电脑). *. 512MB的系统内存(推荐配置1 GB,或更高容量的系统内存). *. 安装 VMware Fusion 软件所需的275MB的空闲磁盘空间. *. 为每一个“虚拟机”所准备的 1 GB空闲磁盘空间(推荐配置10GB,或更高容量的空闲磁盘空间). *. 10.4.9 版或更高版本的Mac OS X操作系统.
Features of VMware Fusion 1.0: * VMware Fusion virtual machines can use 32-bit and 64-bit guest operating systems. * VMware Fusion supports Windows, Linux, and Solaris operating systems in virtual machines. * Virtual machines can have multiple virtual processors, taking advantage of the Intel Core Duo chips in Intel Macs. * VMware Fusion supports high-speed USB 2.0 for a huge range of devices. Even devices that do not have drivers for Mac OS X will work in a virtual machine. * cut and paste text between your Mac and your virtual machines, drag and drop files, and create shared folders on your computer so you can easily share files and folders. * Unity view displays your Windows virtual machine applications directly on your Mac desktop.
VMware Fusion 1.0软件的特性: *. VMware Fusion软件所创建的虚拟机能够使用32位或64位的客操作系统. *. VMware Fusion软件支持在虚拟机当中使用Windows、Linux和Solaris等多种操作系统. *. 虚拟机能支持多个虚拟处理器,从而其能够在英特尔构架的苹果Mac电脑中,充分发挥出Intel Core Duo多核芯片的强大性能. *. VMware Fusion软件能够支持数量繁多的各类高速USB 2.0硬件设备.既便是那些在苹果Mac OS X系统当中不具备相应驱动程序的硬件设备,也能够工作在虚拟机当中. *. 你能够在苹果Mac系统和虚拟机系统之间、剪切和复制文本、拖放文件、或是在电脑上创建出共享文件夹,从而在多个操作系统之间轻松地共享文件和文件夹. *. 通过“单一视图模式(Unity view)”,你能够将自己 WINDOWS 虚拟机中的应用程序直接显示在苹果Mac电脑系统的桌面之上. *****Installation***** *****VMware Fusion的安装*****
Installing guest operating systems, whether it was Windows or Linux, worked flawlessly with Vmware Fusion. Especially with Windows I was amazed at how light weight Vmware Fusion ran. During the Windows installation, a disk intensive activity that slows my MacBook down with Parallels, I didn’t notice hardly any type of performance hit. Vmware has also streamlined the Windows install process if you select the wizard to do so.
使用Vmware Fusion软件,无论你所安装的客操作系统是WINDOWS,还是Linux,整个运行过程都是那么的完美无缺!特别是在安装WINDOWS操作系统的时候,Vmware Fusion软件运行起来是如此的“轻盈”,让我万分吃惊.在使用 Parallels 软件来安装WINDOWS系统的时候,繁重的硬盘操作会拖慢我整个 MacBook 笔记本的运行速度,而在使用 Vmware Fusion 软件的时候,我却几乎没有看到任何性能上的损失.Vmware Fusion 软件同样也改进了 WINDOWS 系统的安装进程,假如你选择使用向导程序来进行安装的话. vmwarefusion04.jpg

Installing a Linux guest operating system was as trivial as for Windows. Again with the latest Linux distros and Parallels 3.0 I did have to extraneous steps (install the os as Solaris and then switch it back to Linux after install). With Vmware Fusion the installation went as straightforward as installing Linux on an actual computer. If you don’t want to install Linux but still want to check it out in Vmware, you can easily download a prebuilt vmware image from vmware’s website and run it with Fusion. Once you actually have the guest operating system installed or loaded up a virtual image file then using Fusion for Mac is a breeze. Similar to Parallels, Fusion offers three different view modes : Wndow, Fullscreen, and Unity.
Linux客操作系统的安装也与Windows系统的安装大同小异.在这个地方,Vmware Fusion 软件再一次地凸现出了自己的优势.在使用 Parallels 3.0 软件来安装最新的 Linux 系统发行版的时候,我的确经历了一些额外的步骤(我必须要先安装诸如Solaris的一些操作系统,然后在此之后,再折回到Linux系统之上).而在使用 Vmware Fusion 软件的时候,整个安装过程就显得流畅了许多,就像你是在一台真实的电脑上安装Linux系统一样.如果你不想亲手安装一个Linux系统,但是又想要检验它在 Vmware Fusion 软件中运行的效果,你可以非常方便地从 Vmware Fusion 的官方网站上下载一个预先封装好的 Vmware 镜像,然后直接在 Fusion 中运行它.   一旦你真的安装好了客操作系统,或是加载好了一个虚拟镜像文件,之后在苹果Mac电脑上使用Fusion软件简直就是易如反掌.和 Parallels 软件相似的,Fusion软件也提供了三种不同的显示模式:窗口模式(Windows)、全屏模式(Fullscreen),以及单一模式(Unity). *****Window View***** *****窗口显示模式*****
Window view would be the most reliable and familiar method of viewing guest operating systems . Fusion offered a nice uncluttered layout with easy to identify buttons on the top row and non intrusive smaller buttons on the bottom row. While I did find the layout to be good, I did have a few minor quibbles. I found myself often looking for the quick and easy “Power Off” button somewhere on the top row but surprisingly Fusion offers just a “Suspend” button. Most likely shutting down the guest operating system with its own native shut down method is the safer method, but I have become accustomed to the quick power off button found on Parallels and would have to seen a similar button for Fusion. Another minor quibble would be the manner the horizontal alignment of buttons on Fusion. If you have a 24″ iMac or 30″ Cinema Display this probably wouldn’t be an issue but if you own a smaller widescreen notebook, it makes more sense to align those buttons vertically like in Parallels. With the narrow height of my Macbook screen, I prefer to have less borders on the top and bottom of an application if possible
窗口显示模式是显示客操作系统最为可靠的,并且也最广为用户所熟悉的方式.Fusion 软件提供了一个漂亮整洁的外观样式:清晰易辨的按钮在窗口的顶部排列成行,而其它更小的按钮则恰当地排列在了窗口的底部.虽然我觉得这个外观样式非常的棒,但是它依然还是有一些可改进之处.   首先,我发现自己常常会不由自主地在窗口的顶部一行去寻找那快捷方便的 “关机(Power Off)”按钮,但是令人吃惊的是,Fusion软件在这里仅仅提供了一个“待机(Suspend)”按钮.很可能Fusion软件的设计者认为,使用客操作系统中原有的关机方法来关闭系统,这才是一种更安全的方式,但是我现在已经对Parallels软件中的快速关机按钮变得习以为常了,因此也非常希望能够在Fusion中也看到一个类似的按钮.另一个小问题就是Fusion软件当中按钮的水平排列方式.如果你拥有一台24英寸的苹果iMac电脑,或是一台30英寸的大屏幕液晶显示器,这很可能根本就不是什么问题.但是,假如你拥有的是一台小型的宽屏笔记本电脑,那么像Parallels软件一样纵向排列这些按钮就会更合理得多.因为我的Macbook笔记本的屏幕高度已经够窄了,所以如果可能的话,我更希望程序窗口的顶部和底部的边框能够更窄一些.
Tip* To send the Ctrl-Alt-Delete keystroke combination to a virtual machine: * From the Virtual Machine menu, select Send Ctrl-Alt-Delete. * If you are using an external PC keyboard, press Ctrl-Alt-Delete. * On a full-sized Mac keyboard, press Control-Option Forward Delete . The (Forward Delete) key is below the Help key. * On a MacBook or MacBook Pro keyboard, press Fn-Ctrl-Option-Delete.
*小提示*Ctrl-Alt-Delete热键组合传递到虚拟机系统当中: *. 在虚拟机菜单当中,选择Send Ctrl-Alt-Delete. *. 如果你正使用的是一块外接PC键盘,点击 Ctrl-Alt-Delete. *. 如果你所使用的是一块全尺寸的苹果Mac电脑键盘,点击 Control-Option Forward Delete.(Forward Delete)按键在(Help)按键之下. *. 在苹果 MacBook 笔记本或 MacBook Pro 笔记本键盘之上,点击Fn-Ctrl-Option-Delete. vmwarefusion13.jpg

Fullscreen view worked with no problems whatsover. One feature that I loved would have been Fusion’s ability to switch to fullscreen and automatically change the resolution from the smaller window mode to the computers native fullscreen resolution. With Parallels, I would rarely use full screen mode because the program would keep the Window’s smaller window view resolution and stretch it for fullscreen view. Of course it was possible to change the resolution manually but I would rather have the program do it automatically if possible.
无论如何,全屏显示模式工作起来毫无问题.而我所喜欢的一个功能是,当我切换到全屏显示模式的时候,Fusion软件会自动将客操作系统的屏幕分辨率从较小的窗口显示模式,自动切换到显示器本身的全屏分辨率.而在使用Parallels软件的时候,我却极少使用全屏显示模式.因为当切换到全屏显示模式的时候,Parallels程序依然将会保留在窗口显示模式时那较小的显示分辨率.当然了,你能够手动调整显示分辨率,但是如果可能的话,我更喜欢软件能够自动地完成这一工作. fullscreen01.jpg

*****Unity View***** *****单一显示模式*****
The third viewing mode with Fusion would be the nifty “Unity” view. Similar to Parallels’ Coherence you can hide Windows itself and use Windows application from the OS X desktop. While I thought Coherence had better integration (start menu can sit on the OS X dock), Fusion had a useful pop window to launch the Windows programs of your choice. With Fusion’s Unity view mode OS X’s expose function worked perfectly with the Windows application – something not available in Parallels 3.0.
Fusion 软件所能够提供的第三种显示模式是漂亮的“单一显示模式(Unity)”.和 Parallels 软件的“统一显示模式(Coherence)”相类似,你可以隐藏WINDOWS系统本身,从苹果OS X系统桌面上直接调用WINDOWS应用程序.虽然我认为 Coherence 在整合方面更为出众(WINDOWS的开始菜单可以直接驻留在OS X系统中的停靠栏中),而Fusion软件也有一个非常有用的弹出窗口,可以加载你所选中的WINDOWS应用程序.在 Fusion 的“单一显示模式”之下,苹果OS X系统的expose功能能够与WINDOWS的应用程序完美的工作在一起 —— 而这在Parallels 3.0中是无法办到的. vmwarefusion-unity.jpg

ar1

ar1

fart

fart

finder

finder

yer

yer
*Tip* VMware Fusion provides a hidden option that displays the Windows task bar in Unity view. To enable this option: 1. Make sure that Windows Explorer is set to display hidden files and folders. 2. In the Windows guest, go to: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\VMware\VMware Tools. 3. Open the file tools.conf in a text editor such as Notepad. 4. Add the following line to tools.conf: unity.showTaskbar = “true” 5. Save and close tools.conf. 6. Restart your Windows guest. The next time you enter Unity mode, VMware Fusion will show the Windows task bar.
小提示*在“单一显示模式”当中,VMware Fusion 软件提供了一个隐蔽的选项,能够显示 WINDOWS系统的任务栏.要想开启这一选项: 1. 首先,确保Windows Explorer已被设定为“显示隐藏的文件和文件夹”. 2. 在WINDOWS客操作系统当中,进入到:C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\VMware\VMware Tools 3. 在诸如记事本一类的文本编辑器当中,打开文件tools.conf. 4. 在tools.conf文件中,添加下述内容: unity.showTaskbar = “true” 5. 保存并关闭tools.conf文件. 6. 重新启动你的WINDOWS客操作系统.   当下一次你再进入到单一显示模式的时候,VMware Fusion 软件将会显示出 Windows 的任务栏. *****Linux***** *****Linux 系统*****
Using Linux on Vmware worked great. The only trouble I had was getting Vmware tools to install correctly with Ubuntu’s Feisty. After some time fiddling around with Fusion I figured out the problem was from having not specified the physical CD/DVD drive in “Settings.” Prior to using Feisty I had installed the o.s. from an .iso image and had the .iso image still selected as the default CD/DVD drive. Once I changed that back to the physical cdrom0 drive then Vmware Tools installed fine. Some of the more advanced features like “Unity” view and 3d acceleration worked only for Windows. So no love from Beryl or Compiz.
在Vmware软件上使用Linux系统真是棒极了!我使用Vmware工具所遇到的唯一问题,是如何正确地使用它来安装Ubuntu Feisty系统.在一段时间的摸索之后,我发现问题的症结在于我没有在“设置(Settings)”选项中指定真实的CD/DVD光盘驱动器.在使用Feisty系统之前,我是通过一个.iso光盘镜像来安装这个系统的,而现在这个.iso光盘镜像依然被设定为默认的CD/DVD光盘驱动器.一旦我将它改回了物理的cdrom0驱动器,Vmware工具就能够顺利地进行安装了. 一部分更加高级的功能,诸如“单一显示模式(Unity)”和三维图形加速技术,仅仅能够在Windows客操作系统当中工作,因此就不要再奢望 Beryl 或Compiz 显示效果了. ubuntu-01.jpg

tic

tic
*****3D Acceleration***** *****3D 图形加速技术*****
3D graphics and games can be run with Fusion with mixed results. If the application requires DirectX 8 or lower than Fusion will most likely run the program without problems. Unlike Parallels 3.0, Fusion does not have support for OpenGL. I did try my hand at Hitman 2 and Tony Hawk 3 to see how well 3D games ran with Fusion. No problems with either game as they are Fusion’s recommend games list. I did notice prior to installation a pop-up window advising me that the Intel GMA 950 video chip used on my MacBook was not directly supported with Fusion’s 3d acceleration. There was an option to use 3d acceleration anyways which I did so. The games I played exhibited no erratic behavior or crashes.
三维图形显示技术和电脑游戏能够在 Fusion 软件中工作,但是实际效果却各有不同.如果某个应用程序需要用到DirectX 8或更低版本的显示技术,那么用Fusion软件来运行这个程序则很可能毫无问题.与 Parallels 3.0 软件所不同的是,Fusion并不支持OpenGL.   我亲自用 Hitman 2和 Tony Hawk 3这两个电脑游戏来做了一下试验,想看看三维电脑游戏在 Fusion 软件中的运行效果究竟怎么样.这两个电脑游戏运行起来都没有什么问题,它们不愧位列于 Fusion 软件所推荐的电脑游戏列表之中.此外,在先前的游戏安装过程当中,我也注意到有一个弹出窗口提示我说:我MacBook笔记本上所使用的 Intel GMA 950 显示芯片并不直接支持Fusion 软件的三维图形加速技术.它让我选择是否要真的启动三维图形加速技术,无论如何,我选择了“是”.我所试验的这两个电脑游戏并没有显示出任何异常的状况,或者是发生崩溃. Games Compatible with VMware Fusion Experimental 3-D Acceleration 与VMware Fusion软件当中所提供的三维图形加速技术所兼容的电脑游戏包括 hitman2.jpg

* Aliens vs. Predator Demo * Breath of Fire IV * Grand Theft Auto III (Tip: Set the Display Setup option Trails to OFF.) * Hitman 2 * Lord of the Realms III * Max Payne 1 * Max Payne 2 * Need for Speed Porsche Demo * RalliSport Challenge * Tony Hawk 3 * X-2 Rolling Demo
*.《异形大战掠夺者》演示版(Aliens vs. Predator Demo) *.《火焰呼吸4》(Breath of Fire IV) *.《侠盗猎车3》(Grand Theft Auto III)(小提示:将显示设置选项设置到OFF) *.《杀手之王2》(Hitman 2) *.《英伦霸主3》(Lord of the Realms III) *.《马克思·佩恩1》(Max Payne 1) *.《马克思·佩恩2》(Max Payne 2) *.《极品飞车·保时捷》演示版(Need for Speed Porsche Demo) *.《微软拉力挑战赛》(RalliSport Challenge) *.《托尼?霍克滑板3》(Tony Hawk 3) *.《X-2 Rolling 演示版》 *****Shared Folders***** *****文件夹共享*****
An essential feature for Virtualization programs would be an easy method of sharing files between the host and guest operating systems. With VMware Fusion I had no problems setting up shared folders for Windows and Linux guest operating system. To enable shared folders I simply had to click the “Settings” button,enabled Shared Folder,click the Add button to add my Mac folder then hit “Apply” (You do need VMware Tools installed to use Shared Folders). From there the shared drive was accessible via My Computers by typing “\\.host\Shared Folders\” into the address box. With Linux after setting up the shared folder in the same manner as I did for Windows, I then opened up nautilus and navigated to /mnt/hgfs and the Mac folder was there to share.
对于虚拟化程序来说,一个基本的功能就是要能够轻松方便地在主操作系统和客操作系统之间分享文件.在使用 VMware Fusion 软件的时候,我可以顺利地在WINDOWS和Linux客操作系统之间建立起共享文件夹. 为了开启共享文件夹功能,我只需要简单点击“设定”按钮,启动“共享文件夹”,然后再点击“添加”按钮将其添加到我的Mac文件夹,然后点击“应用”.(当然了,在使用共享文件夹之前,你需要先安装好 VMware 工具.) 从此之后,共享驱动器就可以通过“我的电脑”所访问到了,你只需要在地址栏中输入“\\.host\Shared Folders\”.而在Linux客操作系统中,共享文件夹的设定方法与在WINDOWS系统中所使用的方法几乎一样.然后,我只需要启动鹦鹉螺软件(nautilus),浏览到/mnt/hgfs,就可以在那里找到我所共享的Mac电脑文件夹了. sharedfolders-windows01.jpg

*****Final Thoughts***** *****最后的一些想法*****
Conclusion : Vmware Fusion was simply a pleasure to use and ran extremely stable. The most impressive feature I found with Fusion would be how lightweight the program felt when running Windows. Even running disk intensive operations did not slow down my MacBook which I loved. Fusion also comes with a nifty “Unity” view which is comparable to Parallels Coherence mode. As an added bonus Fusion’s “Unity” view works with OS X’s expose. To my surprise I found Vmware Fusion to compare very favorably with the more established Parallels 3.0 for Mac. Although Parallels 3.0 comes with more features like “Transporter,” I found Vmware to run more efficiently on my MacBook. For Linux users, Vmware Fusion worked better when installing new Linux distro’s and offers “Shared Folders” feature which is not available for Linux users using Parallels 3.0. While both programs are very good, I would give the nod to Vmware Fusion simply because it used less resources on my MacBook. Pro’s : Program runs remarkably lightweight. Snapshot mode works great. Automatically changed resolution when switching from window mode to fullscreen mode (only in Windows). Runs older DirectX 8 games reasonably well. Shared Folders works with Linux. Con’s : * Gui could have been better designed for smaller widescreen notebooks. * Unity was not as stable as Window or Fullscreen view.
Vmware Fusion 使用起来的确非常顺手,并且运行也是极其稳定.而 Fusion 最让我印象深刻的地方在于,当在运行WINDOWS客操作系统的时候,整个程序感觉起来是那么的轻盈.既便是在运行繁重的磁盘操作的时候,它也没有拖慢我所钟爱的 MacBook 笔记本电脑.而 Fusion 也为我们带来了靓丽的“单一显示模式(Unity)”,其足以与 Parallels 的“一致显示模式(Coherence)”相媲美.更让人惊喜的是,Fusion软件的“单一显示模式(Unity)”还能够与苹果OS X系统的 expose 功能相融合.   最让我吃惊的是,作为一个刚刚才推出的新产品,Vmware Fusion 完全能够与早已定型的 Parallels 3.0 软件相媲美.虽然Parallels 3.0 软件具有诸如“Transporter”一类的额外功能,我发现Vmware 在我的 MacBook 笔记本电脑上运行起来更具有效率.对于Linux系统的用户来说,当你安装最新的Linux系统发行版本的时候,Vmware Fusion工作起来要更棒一点.并且它还提供了“共享文件夹”功能,而这是那些使用 Parallels 3.0 软件的Linux系统用户所无法享用的.虽然这两款软件都非常出色,但是我还是会将自己神圣的一票投给 Vmware Fusion 软件,因为它在我的MacBook 笔记本电脑上所耗费的系统资源更少。   优点:   1. 程序运行起来非常的轻盈和高效.   2. 快照模式(Snapshot mode)工作起来很棒.   3. 当从窗口显示模式切换到全屏显示模式的时候,会自动调整屏幕分辨率.(仅适用于WINDOWS操作系统)   4. 能够非常良好地运行较早的DirectX 8电脑游戏.   5. 共享文件夹功能兼容Linux系统.   不足:   1. 程序的图形界面应该还能够进一步改良,以适应更小的宽屏笔记本电脑.   2. 单一显示模式运行起来不如窗口显示模式或全屏显示模式那么稳定. thanks to --> lunapark6 <--Sources From [ 本帖最后由 Junne 于 2007-8-21 12:20 编辑 ] ★★★

发表于 2007-8-18 17:42 | 显示全部楼层
学习 .
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-21 12:20 | 显示全部楼层
@done
发表于 2007-8-21 15:33 | 显示全部楼层
好复杂啊。。。看不太懂。。。
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-21 18:43 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 xhh927 于 2007-8-21 15:33 发表 好复杂啊。。。看不太懂。。。
大家都是从不明白的阶段慢慢学习到了解/熟悉..blablablabla..
发表于 2007-8-21 20:51 | 显示全部楼层
这个东西原来这么诱人 啊!
发表于 2007-8-22 00:38 | 显示全部楼层
原来听朋友谈起过Vmware Fusion~~ 好象运行起来不是很稳定~~ 不知道现在的正式版如何~~ 还得继续向junne学习啊~~
发表于 2007-8-22 07:50 | 显示全部楼层
很系统的强帖 必顶~~~~
发表于 2007-8-22 07:57 | 显示全部楼层
这么强的帖子 必然要帮顶的 辛苦辛苦!!!!
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-22 11:17 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 阿努纳基 于 2007-8-22 00:38 发表 原来听朋友谈起过Vmware Fusion~~ 好象运行起来不是很稳定~~ 不知道现在的正式版如何~~ 还得继续向junne学习啊~~
beta的時候不穩定,現在穩定行相當的好
发表于 2007-8-24 00:30 | 显示全部楼层
要系统内存大一点运行才能比较流畅吧。
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-24 11:53 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 duronboy 于 2007-8-24 00:30 发表 要系统内存大一点运行才能比较流畅吧。
個人感覺系統占用率還控制的還是比較不錯的.相對于Parallels 3.0來講 另外,1g的內存跑起來問題不會很大
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则

返回顶部